morning Balanc3!!!
[request] a new seperate part for [request]
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
I'm sorry, but as an arab-american i resent your appropriation of the noun jihad for use as an adjective. Surely you know that friends cannot be jihadi, just as surely as we all know your "friends" are all imaginary and what you really have are a bunch of boogers under your couch who talk to you and keep you company when you are lonely which is always.sorry but my jihadi freinds dont permit me to hug americans...now if u will excuse me i have some bacon on the grill.
Enjoy the bacon. I like it too.Comment
-
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
I voted NO & lets keep [request] in the title!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
finally, someone who agrees with me. Thanks for the support on this issue.I voted NO & lets keep [request] in the title!Comment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
Yes, but when one person says "STFU period" to another, they are asking for a verbal (since this is a message board) beating.Can't we all get along?Comment
-
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
where were you this weekend charlie when we all met up at Sullivan Room ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
Originally posted by JibgollySoooooooo....
cant we all just hit a bong.
The forum is fine the way it is. Let's just hit the bong and get alongGotta keep on keepin' on
slsk username rms3k
message me to be put on my list, all ms peeps welcomeComment
-
Re: [request] a new seperate part for [request]
Kamal:
I'll be the first to admit that parties are where I would like to be. But I like reading too. While listening to house music. Plus, I think my invite got lost in the mail.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment