If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The monthly gig was more pain than it was worth due to the other 2 guys who were playing... they still need to read "so you wanna be a DJ" or get a clue I think, lol.
Well one of them at least was embarrasing to be associated with, and a cocky bastard at that, so I am not doing it anymore, it's supposed to be fun right?
Depeche Mode - Agent Orange
Madoka - All I need (Sieben Edit of Original Mix)
Dub Kult - Twelve (Original)
Pig & Dan - Pad Song (Sieben Edit of Original Mix)
Spare Time - Lazy (Agoria Bull N Bill Remix)
Jeff Milligan - Sympathy For So Long (Frank Martiniq Remix)
Dapayk & Padberg - Stop it (Sieben Edit of Original Mix)
The Juan MacLean - Tito's way (reverso 68 mix)
Wessling And Schrom - Donauwellen (Mandy Remix )
Citizen Kain - Kiss Me & Kill Me (Original)
Butane & Someone Else - Tigerbitch (Original)
Dub Kult - Peanut (Original)
Yello - Squeeze Please (Oliver Moldan dub)
Tony Rohr - Openair Hair (Sieben Edit of Original Mix)
Phonique - Gaga (Original Mix)
Hugg & Pepp - Partymakers (Original)
Funk D Void & Phil Kieran - White Lice (Lee Van Dowski Remix)
Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (12' Club Mix)
you got that right, it is supposed to be fun. hopefully in the future you can get up your own night. I get to NYC we'll get together and start our own night!
Downloaded and being dumped onto my iriver for the subway ride home-it looks tasty from the tracklisting. I was a little concerned about the somber begining but then figured I could weather a minor emotional storm if that was what was coming to me
I blame the coffee I chugged for the above referenced emotional fragility
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment