as for pickin up the chicks.. look for a girl who has a great buzz, itll be easier for u to pick her up..hahah she dont care shes drunk shes happy if ur paying attention to her.. ive noticed this from standin in one spot when i hear "yeah" by usher about 4 times already in the same fuckin bar!!!!
does any1 else feel lost in rnb clubs?how do you dance to rn
Collapse
X
-
i used to be one of those girls that loves dancin to rnb..now i feel out of place... but i still try hahah.. all u have to do is move from side to side and put a lil grove in it..
as for pickin up the chicks.. look for a girl who has a great buzz, itll be easier for u to pick her up..hahah she dont care shes drunk shes happy if ur paying attention to her.. ive noticed this from standin in one spot when i hear "yeah" by usher about 4 times already in the same fuckin bar!!!!
Any day above ground... Is A Good Day! -
When my girls and I get together it's usually to go dance at one of these clubs. Mostly b/c they are progressively inept. I don't enjoy the music but I enjoy spending quality time with my friends...usually b/c I rarely get to see them. It's not that bad if you can dance to it...which fortunately I can. Every once in a while I enjoy getting dressed up (or down...however you consider it) and going out to shake my ass. Since we usually have 4 or 5 girls, we have backup against skeazy guys. Also, we usually try to have one or two guys with us. Like GerryD said they usually just stand in the corner
Also, they usually have great drink specials, so we get drunk pretty cheap!
~Pam
I like it dark and dirty!!!Comment
-
i go insane in places like these.
i tend to last for a total of 30 mins and make excuses to my friends why i cant stay. OR i say 'brb' and never come back lol"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
when stuck in an rnb club:
keep drinking. i always use a fresh drink in my hand as an avoidance tactic for having to dance. it actually seems to work as an excuse. i get stuck in these places because my girlfriend likes to go to them. she dances, i drink. works for me.
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment