day without a immigrant......
Collapse
X
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
ah illegal immigrants. i get ya.Originally posted by thesightlessblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.com -
Re: day without a immigrant......
hos, to get the gist of this, go check BBC ""your comments"" in the article.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
Originally posted by specialehell, I am 1st generation American in my family so I'm hardly one for the clan. I am not prejudice at all. I just hate stupid people. I think this protest is dumb as shit, If my family had to go through all the shit to get here legally, the fuck if I want to see all of these illegals get the same rights for nothing. Fuck that, There are legal ways of doing things.
Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
just like any other protests...some people get hurt, others don't, tomorrow it's business as usual...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
Originally posted by thesightlessoh yeah this is histerical, i have been dealing with dumb phone calls from business owners asking what's gonna happen now that they are losing a whole day in revenue. for a small business owner, its a major hit, so i told em to fire all the guys and hire someone else. if they are gonna fuck you, fuck them right back. i was at the deli this morning and there were like half a dozen guys hanging around it waiting for thier crews and they were all royally pissed off. some fo the most racist, stereotypical comments being dropped and it was histerical.
""fucking juan is gonna stay home today with his cousin, well fuck him. i already called and told him dont bother coming back""
4 landscapers
so far 2 restaurants and its early,
and a few other contruction companies.
reason #38 why some people should NOT be business owners
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
and reason number 1 why over 90% of my clients earn more, operate more effciently, and stay outta trouble. not my fault im not a hippie cry baby who says shit like ""think how they feel"", go tell that to the guy who is losing 10,000 a day because his restaurants kitchen cant handle more than 3 tables at a time b/c ppl who came here illegally decided to fuck him. and franklyOriginally posted by FMreason #38 why some people should NOT be business owners
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
^^^ Maybe so, but we are legal immigrants versus the protesting illegal immiagrantsNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
I guess it's just the idiots then that are always around because hey keep fucking up...Originally posted by thesightlessand reason number 1 why over 90% of my clients earn more, operate more effciently, and stay outta trouble. not my fault im not a hippie cry baby who says shit like ""think how they feel"", go tell that to the guy who is losing 10,000 a day because his restaurants kitchen cant handle more than 3 tables at a time b/c ppl who came here illegally decided to fuck him. and frankly
But definitely agreed; fire 'em and easily hire others...the unemployment rate is high enough in some areas...just the fact they asked that question though...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
you might tell that to the state of california mate... perhaps they can operate all they sow camps without immigrants right?Originally posted by thesightlessand reason number 1 why over 90% of my clients earn more, operate more effciently, and stay outta trouble. not my fault im not a hippie cry baby who says shit like ""think how they feel"", go tell that to the guy who is losing 10,000 a day because his restaurants kitchen cant handle more than 3 tables at a time b/c ppl who came here illegally decided to fuck him. and frankly
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
sure they can...they'll just have to pay a lot more for people to do it...
it's like the economy boom of the late 90s...(pre dot-com) where you could walk in anywhere and get a job because employers were desperate for people...and willing to pay.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: day without a immigrant......
I wonder if the day without immigrants also meant that illegals took a day off from crossing the borderNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment