^^ we missed you mate..... glad things are getting back to "normal" for you and definitly glad your back home here at ms...... and as matt said you have a lot of reading to catch up on
dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
^^ we missed you mate..... glad things are getting back to "normal" for you and definitly glad your back home here at ms...... and as matt said you have a lot of reading to catch up on
. i'd start here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24961 better known as mullered in miami.
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
Took you some time mate, but very glad to see you back with a fighter statement! Was thinking of hitting you up to see how thingz was goin' this week, weird...expect email ASAP ;-)
If life kicks you in the balls, bitchslap it twice in the face...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
Fuck !
Dumped on your birthday and lost you`re job on valentines day, thats some shity news John mate. I hope you get back on your feet soon sir.Comment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
Way to hang in there Weizy
and welcome backComment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
Bro I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see ya back man. keep your chin up and it'll turn out good for you.Comment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
thanks everyone for the kind words!
as far as my current work situation I decided to stay out of the white collar world for awhile. i am currently working as a job site manager my friend's house painting company. I spent every damn summer of college painting so I am right back in the swing of things. Once the summer is over I will probably look for another job in the corporate world...Comment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
ahhhh the old college painting jobs
used to see those plastered around my area....pretty good money, but man out in the heat all summer...whew!
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: dumped, laid off, but I am back!!!
welcome back bro
I was just talking with a buddy last night about driving up to Minneapolis for a show... phil has offered me a place to crash (I think) so we'll have to all hook upComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment