Hey sleepless, did you have anything to do with some of the Sasha podcasts that are already up on Itunes? If so good work and keep it up.
[Request] can some one email me all dj sasha sets? (Big reward)
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Request] can some one email me all dj sasha sets? (Big reward)
Hey sleepless, did you have anything to do with some of the Sasha podcasts that are already up on Itunes? If so good work and keep it up."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean -- -
Re: [Request] can some one email me all dj sasha sets? (Big reward)
yea that was me. I am sorting out another at the moment and should have some new mixes up shortly. you will notice that the unofficial one is now offline. I wonder why??Comment
-
Re: [Request] can some one email me all dj sasha sets? (Big reward)
I'm still working out the podcast new wave way to download.
I have a creative nomad, in stead of an iPod. Love the gadget, but the iPod makes podcasting a little easier with the docking station.
So I will try the iTunes online method and see how that works.
Any tips someone wants to offer, I would appreciate it! Thanks.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment