Flags, the new glow sicks.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Flags, the new glow sicks.
Geez, it?s 2006, and we still have guys who practically jump up on a chair, like a little girl that just saw a mouse, when think anything is ?gay!!!!? I think that U.S. Airforce fighter pilots might be surprised to learn that anything called ?Flyboys? has to be gay. LOL!
Gay or not, as it happens, I saw that show, and the video does not do it justice (for one thing, it?s taken at angle). It was at a Houston nightclub called Hue back in December, and the club is not gay, but I wouldn?t be surprised if the troupe was. I mean, like most professional dancers.
Those Flyboys have done other shows in Houston. A really cool video of their show at Houston?s convention center is at their site at http://www.houstonflyboys.com/. It?s called ?Lift Off,? and it is a much bigger show (shorter video, though).
BTW, their site says they are recruiting! Your lucky day ? if you have the body for it.Comment
-
Re: Flags, the new glow sicks.
And, you must be fat.
But, even so, here's a link to that other video: http://www.houstonflyboys.com/flyboys_013.htmComment
-
Re: Flags, the new glow sicks.
fat or not, this is still very very gay!Originally posted by EastmanAnd, you must be fat.
But, even so, here's a link to that other video: http://www.houstonflyboys.com/flyboys_013.htmComment
-
Re: Flags, the new glow sicks.
and this thread is funnyNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Flags, the new glow sicks.
I've been working out. Do you think I could make it?Originally posted by Eastman
BTW, their site says they are recruiting! Your lucky day ? if you have the body for it.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment