Looking back on the first year of uni, i gotta say, ive really enjoyed the experience, i pretty much partied through this year, so next semester im looking at getting a bit more serious (yea right
[ms] college peeps...
Collapse
X
-
[ms] college peeps...
how are finals going? I just took my last final exam yesterday afternoon and now im completely done , yess!!!
summer is here
I did fairly well on most of my finals except one, this semester has been chill city so fortunately i didnt have any crazy papers to write or any big projects to complete.
Looking back on the first year of uni, i gotta say, ive really enjoyed the experience, i pretty much partied through this year, so next semester im looking at getting a bit more serious (yea right
), with me changing my major to economics and pursuing that avenue.
Tags: None -
Re: [ms] college peeps...
um, over here in oregon we do weird shit called terms... 3 terms during a year (excluding 2 summer terms)
spring term starts after spring break and gets over 2nd week of june.
just had couple midterms, have 2 next week. havent studied for one,
accounting one shouldnt be that bad, financial accounting 2. yea fun!
operations management midterm the one i havent studied for. shouldnt be that bad either. we'll see"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
My school schedule is 10 week quarters each followed by one week off. The current quarter ends in 3 weeks and we get almost 2 months off for summer... have to go back the last week of July which sucks. 1 year left thank god.Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.Comment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
unless the papers are small, you picked the wrong classesOriginally posted by tiddlesi still have two weeks of classes, 1 final, and 5 papers
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
I finished 3 months ago today. Good luck.Comment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
I finished 9 yrs ago
and I'm only 32. Damn I miss school
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
Today I started my med school apps!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: [ms] college peeps...
you luck fukks. i wish i were still in school. i think its soo funny, that i used to think i was busy in school... what a joke. i wish all i had to do now was to go to a couple classes a day and do the occasionaly studing. i also wish i was more serious in school, i was such a bum... some advice.. take some classes that interests you, not just easy ones. wish i took some more philosophy classes
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment