Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
Yup and a damn fine set it was. But my personal highlight was meeting and chatting with Ben Watt. What a seriously sincere guy. Unfortunately the pics are at home...I could post some tonight.Originally posted by Jibgolly
Yup and another of my friends went...there was just no fuckin way I was gonna miss out on diggers at pawnshop.Originally posted by hulkhuss
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth." -
Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
and one more thing, I've had the special pleasure of catching these guys a number of times out here in NY, but the time I caught them at the Roxy they truly showed how genius they are (and if anyone else was there they'll know what I'm talking about). Everyone was expecting them to be playing Sessions and DJ Kicks type stuff, but they came out and played a set that went from downtempo to house to garage to techno to drum & bass and everything in between, never playing any cheese and never losing the momentum of the evening. One of the greatest and unexpected dj performances I've ever had the pleasure of hearing live (and I was a Twilo fanatic, before anyone goes there
).
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
It?s interesting because I have heard two of their DJ sets and both were a shocking disappointment-lame grabbag house mixed in trainwreck style?
I love them too btw and I think the K & D sessions as well as The Peace Orchestra were out of this world Bananas so its weird mr RACKS that you have such glowing praise?..Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
which sets would those be? I've heard many of their sets and can't really think of anything even close to handbag house in their sets...Originally posted by alexfish333It?s interesting because I have heard two of their DJ sets and both were a shocking disappointment-lame grabbag house mixed in trainwreck style?
I love them too btw and I think the K & D sessions as well as The Peace Orchestra were out of this world Bananas so its weird mr RACKS that you have such glowing praise?..
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister - New Artist Album
it's funny when they transition they just slam the track in and/or trainwreck it

i love most of the tracks they throw down thoughComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment