Freelance science writer.
What does everyone do for a living?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
I own a kitchen and granite company:
my showroom-
www.contractorkitchens.com
Started it over a year ago after being in medical sales for 7 years.
Like Geoff, i also buy realestate and rehab on the side.
my last project:
For the first time since i graduated from college, i wake up and love what i do. It means a lot lemme tell ya. Working for yourself is priceless.Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
^^ i think you mean "asinine"
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
S-T-U-D-E-N-T
Hopefully at the end of the summer I will be an HR Specialist at some capacitysigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
<----FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
ooo I took OH&S in school this past semester....one of my fave classes. Need a Canadian rep?
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
I dont work and I love it
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
lol u R my dream girlyOriginally posted by DreamGirlieI dont work and I love it
Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
i've been doing printmedia/magazine design for 7 years... doing layout after layout page after page...
nowadays i do colorcorrections and end finishing of the layouters files. Colorprofiles, retouches, PDF workflows etc... a more technical sidestep of the graphic industry
next step is going more in the way of IT.
God made me funky and i am glad he made me that way !
Get Connected:
http://soundcloud.com/khillaudio
http://facebook.com/Khillaudio
http://twitter.com/khilla
http://www.mixcloud.com/Khillaudio/Comment
-
Re: What does everyone do for a living?
I work for the portuguese branch of GE Fleet Services : http://www.gefleetservices.com/
I do cars´ Direct Sourcing and Order Management. That´s to say : I negotiate and order cars for our Clients´ auto fleets.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment