If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i know there are other finance people on the board, just curious if anyone is going through the same hell i am. I write level II this year, and I swear to god it may well give me grey hair by the time its over. I thought level I was pretty tough, but this is rediculous...
you can sit for level I in December, too. levels II & III only write in june, but they give the level I people a shot twice a year cause the pass rate is so low (~35%)
rofl. i will be going into my senior years as an accountant major.
REALLY nto looking forward to taking the CPA exam, i hear its pretty grueling... probably go work for a f ew years before i sit in on it.....
GL on the CFA though dude
why not do your CA instead?...more international recognition with that, and its a professional designation (meaning you might earn a bit more over the long run)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment