Danny Howells at Room, Melbourne
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Room, Melbourne
I'm off to see him in Sydney tonight... really looking forward to it - I loooove DH! Four hours... bring it on.
Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Room, Melbourne
Well I was actually pretty disappointed, nowhere near as good as his set last year! I thought it was pretty scattered, maybe he was trying to be all things to all people and it just didn't work for me.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


. I think anyone that is going tonight will enjoy it in Sydney. Unfirtunatly my camera stuffed up so my audio and pic's could not be saved 
Comment