If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
This could be the best news of the year. I'm traveling to LA for work in the beginning of June and will be able to catch Digweed at the Mayan. How is this place by the way?
This could be the best news of the year. I'm traveling to LA for work in the beginning of June and will be able to catch Digweed at the Mayan. How is this place by the way?
the Mayan is awesome IMO. Great sound great atmosphere. I hope to be there that fine evening.
The Mayan is great. I've had my ticket since February from Groovetickets. Got my Friday off from work and Im ready to go. Im curious as to who will be opening up for him. The Mayan is a regular club that has regular nights like salsa and other kind of music. It aint a pure House electronica type club like say Spundae.
So there is no real resident dj that plays this music. I hope it's a good warm up type dude.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment