im doing it wrong then... i hit "upgrade to windows live mail" then entered in my email address.. and it said they would contact me or something
Hotmail's new look
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
wow mine looks nothing like that.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
webmail sucks.
get something real.
like Outlook
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
did you guys have to do anything special to get that new front end for yahoo or was it an automatic upgrade ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
hmmm, when I was logging in a week or two ago it asked me if I want to switch to yahoo beta, but it was on one account only. I have two other spam accounts on yahoo that I don't check that often and on these I didn't have the choice yet...Comment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
I tried to sign up for that Yahoo beta too but still haven't seen anything more on it. That was at least 6 months ago."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
I saw someone else mention something about it....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
Yeah I have it too, and it's exactly the same for me as you - got it on one account that I've had for about 10 years, but not on my other one that I never really use.Originally posted by ubiqehmmm, when I was logging in a week or two ago it asked me if I want to switch to yahoo beta, but it was on one account only. I have two other spam accounts on yahoo that I don't check that often and on these I didn't have the choice yet...
Definitely better than Hotmail.----------------------------Comment
-
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
there is an opt out option on there somewhere .. i got rid of mine allready .. WAY TOO DAMN SLOW!!!
Comment
-
Re: Hotmail's new look
and I just found a way to switch to yahoo mail beta on my other accounts... only it won't work on that servers
It seems to work only with mailboxes on the uk.yahoo.com servers.
anyway if you wanna try (click on try it now, then log in and it should take you to the beta version):
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment