600
John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update Update Update
00.00 Kaiser Souzai - Monique [Trick And Kubic Remix]
05.40 Last Rhythm - Last Rhythm [Martin Ten Velden Remix]
12.20 Switch - A Bit Patchy [Eric Prydz Remix]
19.40 Starecase - Vapour Trails [Matt Rowan And Jaytech Mix]
33:40 Raw Shape - Come Back [Jim Connor Remix]
48.00 Stereonova - MFC [Jaytech Remix]
52.00 Beckers - Colour Me Blind [Phatjak Remix]
59.30 Booka Shade - Night Falls
65.20 New Order - A True Faith [King Roc Remix]
71.00 Matt Rowan - Forsight
86.10 Blackwatch Feat. Greed - Gentle Rain [Remix?]
94.00 Phonique - For The Time Being [Montero Dub]
101.0 Jaytech - Engage
107.3 Ramsay - Dirty Delicious
120.0 Cirez D - Hoodpecker
132.1 Dana Bergquist - McEnroe
145.0 V-Sag - Kittie In An Empty House [Matt Rowan And Jaytech Remix]
168.3 16 Bit Lolitas - Sedna
172.5 Andrew K - Fade X Grey [Phatjak Remix]Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update Update Update!!!!!!
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is a really good sander set
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?huh?Originally posted by Lifeless+
end yourself plz.
this set is really sander space terrace wmc
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Bump*
suckaComment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm now that you mention it I can see how it could be a Sander set. Mixing is spot on, and the tracks are more 'him' than 'Digweed'. In fact I don't think it's a Digweed set primarily because I enjoyed it, and I can't remember the last Digweed set that i enjoyed to be honestComment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for little rest:
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danka for the linka Jula!Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jula
thanks the link
good stuff
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is awesome, one for the books IMO
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GregWhelanHmmm now that you mention it I can see how it could be a Sander set. Mixing is spot on, and the tracks are more 'him' than 'Digweed'. In fact I don't think it's a Digweed set primarily because I enjoyed it, and I can't remember the last Digweed set that i enjoyed to be honest
aaaaww that's it the secret is out ps dont tell anyone else
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GregWhelanHmmm now that you mention it I can see how it could be a Sander set. Mixing is spot on, and the tracks are more 'him' than 'Digweed'. In fact I don't think it's a Digweed set primarily because I enjoyed it, and I can't remember the last Digweed set that i enjoyed to be honest
I love Diggers sounds, but I'm not into to alot of what he's doing today. I hope he will keep the quality sounds coming, like they were a year ago.
Not all his sets have been bad for me, just some of them. I know he carries alot of genre's in his various shows, and I thought maybe it was just me thinking his sets were declining in quality.
Its interesting to hear others feeling the same way.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment