Thanks a lot!
Nic Fanciulli @ Ministry Of Sound Session (05-05-2006) MEGAUPLOAD LINK!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli @ Ministry Of Sound Session (05-05-2006) MEGAUPLOAD LINK!
Nice!
Thanks a lot!

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli - Live @ Los BNN/3FM (30.04.2006), Live @ MoS Session (05.05.2006)
tried to download the two nico sets, but no joy
I live for the look on your face....Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli - Live @ Los BNN/3FM (30.04.2006), Live @ MoS Session (05.05.2006)
Wierd... when I click on this link with Firefox it brings me to the correct page. When I click on it with IE it brings me to a completely different site...?Originally posted by herreComment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli - Live @ Los BNN/3FM (30.04.2006), Live @ MoS Session (05.05.2006)
Originally posted by HomskilletWierd... when I click on this link with Firefox it brings me to the correct page. When I click on it with IE it brings me to a completely different site...?
For me, I tried it again. Garbage! Did it in both Mozilla and IE. Both the same redirect to this: http://www.flirt-fever.de/index.php5?i=2
And no where to go from there. I think owe Herre is making something from this.
Originally posted by herrethere's no spyware on this link just one pop up. you have more fuckin' spyware/pop ups at your fuckin' megacrapload sites.
if you're to dumb to use a pop up blocker that's not my problem.
thanks
And I do use popup blockers, maybe thats why this crap doesn't work. I don't have any problems with Mega, because I pay them for the service they provide. Its worth it to me for the realible fast dL they make possible. $99 for a lifetime isn't that much money of fast realible dL's without wait tickets or any problems.
Sendspace is difficult but works, Rapid is good if you pay and limited otherwise, Yousendit is fast usually if its available and not cutting off half way into the dL. Those sites are legit sites trying to make a buck thru advertising cleanly and by providing a service which people elect which way they will use it.
But sorry Herre, yours is just misleading crap. Maybe my firewall is blocking your site. I have all open except 3rd party and privacy headers. So give me a clue why I cant get anywhere. I'm smart enough to know how to look at temp files and see all the spyware cookies, some OK and possibly some not.
Why not just make it easy without the sexy popups on your site bro? You still haven't answered that question. Making some money, pass it my way.Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli @ Ministry Of Sound Session (05-05-2006) MEGAUPLOAD LINK!
Big thanks Baatrick!
1+Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment