can't play it, wtf do i need for mp4?
NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
Collapse
X
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
can't play it, wtf do i need for mp4?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
did i call you guys the ""gay mikes""" and say ""will you fucking homos get of my way?""your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
eh, of course, take no offense. no bad intentions.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
hahahaha, man, "fucking homos" is my reaction to anything i don't like, so i guess i'm a little like Sean in that sense
. Can't help it, it in effect has nothing to do with gay people in any way...it's a reflexive cultural-linguistic thing i guess.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
ok pavlov, now tell me why i get nasaus at the site of tunafish.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
^^maybe you shouldn't eat it so oftenBlowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
I call inanimate objects the N word all the time when they irriate me, and it has nothing to do with a race, its just a good ugly word to call something you hate that isnt capable of being hurt (although I would sweet talk my first car out of fear it would break down ifI didn't appreciate it)Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
Holy shitcakes have I been out of the loop! So much post show chatter and so much off topic discussion, I?m gonna go with ?flattered? in response to the Gay Mike?s discussions that may or may not have involved me and my sharpshootin? tendencies for young girl?s eyes?..(read: GIRL?s lol!)
Anywho, both Mikes pretty much made the night for Christina and Lauren and for me for that matter-they really are hilarious when it comes to fucking around causing trouble, making people uncomfortable etc?(with Poto clearly winning the mischief award)
A big thank you to mmglobal for waking up at Midnight and coming down, poto for being the crazy bastard he is, Sean for relaxing and not screaming drunkenly after he got an hours worth of it out of his system, Sir Andy Newland for being the best sport of the night despite our less than stellar turnout on the night as a whole, Noah for heading my advice to not have more than 2 straight glasses of Johnny Black before spinning, Robb for sending the Mikes ?mixed messages? (best part of the night was when XXXtina told us that in the cab ride home) and of course Jonathan Lisle for putting on a great set and being quite a personal fellow even when the promoters are/aren?t given him the fee he thought he was supposed to get and me being caught in the middle?
I would have been all up in this thread before but I didn?t know about it until I bumped into rubyracks on the train to my Allergist/asthmologist this morning-cross your fingers yall cuz I should actually be able to breathe through the night without waking up in a panic, coughing, blowing my nose, huffing down the inhaler, wheezing for a few more minutes before passing out for another couple of minutes before repeating again a few hours later. I?ll try to keep an eye on this thread from now on although things may be dying down now that I finally found out about it.

Poto, I would like to formally request some more crackwhore and any other similarly hilarious/offensive banner sticker for this party-this one we know is gonna be absurd because Eli keeps it just as dirty as we do and we all know how dope the vault is.....
Oh yeah-I'll post our set from Opus tomorrow-lissnen now.... NIZE!Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
Originally posted by alexfish333Holy shitcakes have I been out of the loop! So much post show chatter and so much off topic discussion, I’m gonna go with “flattered” in response to the Gay Mike’s discussions that may or may not have involved me and my sharpshootin’ tendencies for young girl’s eyes…..(read: GIRL’s lol!)
Anywho, both Mikes pretty much made the night for Christina and Lauren and for me for that matter-they really are hilarious when it comes to fucking around causing trouble, making people uncomfortable etc…(with Poto clearly winning the mischief award)
ROFL... I dont make people feel uncomfortable, I HELP THEM become uneasy....
Originally posted by alexfish333]A big thank you to mmglobal for waking up at Midnight and coming down, poto for being the crazy bastard he is, Sean for relaxing and not screaming drunkenly after he got an hours worth of it out of his system, Noah for heading my advice to not have more than 2 straight glasses of Johnny Black before spinning, Robb for sending the Mikes “mixed messages” (best part of the night was when XXXtina told us that in the cab ride home)
OMG, that is hysterical... oh the topics of conversation that came up that night... the debauchery of the DJ's and their dancefloor gay groupies! I am laughing out loud in my cube in what might be called a cackle.
Anyway, Robb is a good guy, just rather unconventional in some respects it would seem when it comes to socializing and smoke breaks... and not in a bad way at all, just one that leaves a few raised eyebrows (not caked eyelashes).
Originally posted by alexfish333]cross your fingers yall cuz I should actually be huffing for a few more minutes before passing out for another couple of minutes before repeating again a few hours later.
Alex, you might have a problem... good times.
Originally posted by alexfish333Poto, I would like to formally request some more crackwhore and any other similarly hilarious/offensive banner sticker for this party-this one we know is gonna be absurd because Eli keeps it just as dirty as we do and we all know how dope the vault is.....
I'll get the faggot sticker factory in full gear for friday night. I'll have Picklemonkey and Jarble in tow, so it should be an experience... neither one of them has been helped to feel uneasy by me yet....
Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
i still have your grandmothers smelly sticker i just noticed.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NYC- tomorrow- lisle,newland,holosound
LMAO!Originally posted by miketpoto
faggot sticker factory
FSF4LIFE Nigga!Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment