shit hit the fan on my bad. with the stickers i mailed a cardboard insert ... the postals returned my damn mail. i shipped them out again with the correct postage. o so sorries.
Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
shit hit the fan on my bad. with the stickers i mailed a cardboard insert ... the postals returned my damn mail. i shipped them out again with the correct postage. o so sorries.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
it is my total bad. i did not know until i checked my po box. i was so fucking devasted you do not even know. i felt like crap and i mustered enough courage to take my claim. i am sorry for the delay. one postage was not enough for the card board insert i provided.
really stupid lame ass shit.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
they returned them just beause of cardboard in the envelope? hah! that is lame.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
Oh well!
Worse things can happen! My bosses car will still be here to slap one on when I get them!Comment
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
got milk ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
i deserve that. i really do. i was ultra bummed when i got those. really kinda ashamed to even show my avatar around.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Ms Stickers: HELP SUPPORT MERCURYSERVER!
picts ?? btw Pelo we've never seen a picture of you.... whats up mate... you've been one on the boards since fucking 2003 and a "no-show" till today ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment