Yep, great sounds and great tracks, many thanks!
Desyn Masiello - Across the Line - 06-04-06
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Across the Line - 06-04-06
Yep, great sounds and great tracks, many thanks! -
Re: Desyn Masiello - Across the Line - 06-04-06
Has this Desyn set been posted on this board b4 or not ?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Across the Line - 06-04-06
I'm growing tired of desyn's sound. I want to go back to 2000-2002 "intelligent" electronic music.Comment
-
-
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Across the Line - 06-04-06
Originally posted by charliecolinI'm growing tired of desyn's sound. I want to go back to 2000-2002 "intelligent" electronic music.
Another nostalgic post about the fast pace this all changes with
n e w h o u s e g e n e r a t i o n.
sigpic customizable gig apparel.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment