bump to those who donated and are not in the group yet
Usergroups
Collapse
X
-
Re: Usergroups
bump to those who donated and are not in the group yetwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Usergroups
^^^That'd be Daveman.....not sure where hes at.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Usergroups
you bastard !!!!!! i,m yellow :'( i hope this is not the effect of a std thats been flying around the forum lolComment
-
Re: Usergroups
Go to the main MS forum page, scroll down and look at the legend. Kamal, I must say that I think the colors look great, especially when you look at the memebers who have visited in the last 24 hours. It kinda makes a "grid" if you will, and the names really pop.Originally posted by Dhar_2so whats the difference between green, red, orange and purple???Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Usergroups
Thanks duder, yea it was about time we added a little color to the board.... and show appreciation to those who have donated to the cause.
btw daveman was added to the group as well. Just waiting on those (who I've missed) to post in herewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Usergroups
I've donated.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Usergroups
yep.... hence the puprle color
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Usergroups
a critical power intervened
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Usergroups
me.me.me.me.me.me.
I like me some colo(u)r please.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Usergroups
purplemonkeydishwasher....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: Usergroups
once you go purple you never go back (or something)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment