I wasn't aware this was something we still had to worry about.
The Apocalypse is Upon Us!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Apocalypse is Upon Us!!
note to self, stay away from UtahNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
Re: The Apocalypse is Upon Us!!
Utah ... does not surprise me. That state is crazy. I will never pump my own gas there again.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: The Apocalypse is Upon Us!!
The fact that plague exists was one of the coolest things I learned as an undergraduate. It occurs most often in the U.S. Southwest, like Arizona and New Mexico. Ticks, rodents and dogs all come together to pass around the bacteria.
I think about 40 people get it per decade. They used it as an episode of House, MD, a few weeks backs too.PhilipComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment