Anyone have a few mixes from the king of hip?
[REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
Collapse
X
-
Re: [REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
^ I believe you have a fever!!!
contact your doctor, no one in their right mind actually looks for James Lavelle Sets ----> http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...0127&highlight
-
Re: [REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
but if you're asking for sets, the board will determine what you have .....motherloverComment
-
Re: [REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
Good god, I simply put in a request for lavelle sets, instead I get a roasting from other peoples opinions.
I understand if sasha or digweeds name was up there I would probably be left alone but you cant expect EVERYONE to follow your footsteps, isint that why we like progressive/minimal/dark...whatever house?
Now has anyone out there got some lavelle mixes
please
"God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That
"Comment
-
Re: [REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
lavelles EARLY EARLY stuff, like late 90's from breezeblock are really interesting... good to listen to, all kinds of genres... but once he got his GU album, well /refrain
ill see if i can get ahold of those breezeblock sets, we'll see"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: [REQUEST] - James Lavelle Sets
Ive got this one
James Lavelle Live@Gu party, Club Studio Martin 13.12.2003
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment