yea, u like that kind of thing
Pearl Jam
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Pearl Jam
I finally listened to this album. Three times even. I gotta say this was a big disappointment after all of the "hype" but you know how that goes. It's pretty much what I expected though. I think Pearl Jam pretty much painted themselves into a corner with the direction they headed with Vs. and Vitalogy. I love those albums but I didn't see much of a chance at all to expand or progress from those avenues. Oh well. They really need to call it quits and if you feel otherwise, then you really haven't been listening to and studying artists over the years.Comment
-
Re: Pearl Jam
It's not good compare to their early production but I saw them on June 1st and was incredible they doesn't lost their energy. For me they always be one of the best rock bands.DIODE NOISE GENERATOR
slsk: bass_warriorComment
-
Re: Pearl Jam
^ ^ They didn't lose their energy? So they're all running around while Eddie has seizures on stage?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment