If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Lovin' Burridge at the moment too. His opener for Sander at the GUV a few weeks back was alot of fun. Really sad I missed him go head to head with Danny Howells later in the night.
Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment