Hey .It really happened .Th GOV sux here in Egypt.a punch of assholes when it comes to the fucking routine.What a shame.but i Love Sasha so much .went to a prty for him in Crobar miami in 2004.It was great and he is really a very nice person.....peace out
Sasha playing for 70 people in Egypt
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha playing for 70 people in Egypt
Hey .It really happened .Th GOV sux here in Egypt.a punch of assholes when it comes to the fucking routine.What a shame.but i Love Sasha so much .went to a prty for him in Crobar miami in 2004.It was great and he is really a very nice person.....peace out -
Re: Sasha playing for 70 people in Egypt
dude are you kidding ? u totally missing the dates on the post manwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Sasha playing for 70 people in Egypt
yes but on a thread thats 2 years old ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Sasha playing for 70 people in Egypt
egypt bans dance music...that's pretty funny as i saw in a dj mag a while back saying that egypt was trying to become the Ibiza of the african continent.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment