Looks Hot!!
MS: Toronto Meetup
Collapse
X
-
Re: MS: Toronto Meetup
Hot is an understatment if you are talking about the temperature all the rammed rooms will be. Just hoping I can find a small little happy dance bubble to keep myself tucked away in...la la la.Originally posted by philLooks Hot!!Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.comComment
-
Re: MS: Toronto Meetup
Toronto knows how to party

Plenty of great photos can be found here:
Mossey laid down a great set! I watched a good portion of Fanciulli's set which was great and then spent most of my time watching the locals as the majority of the rooms were very crowded and too hot for my taste (plus I had seen most of the international talent before and I love watching local DJ's rock their hometown). Deep Dish for the parts I saw them were pretty darn good as well.Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment