Well, I'd like to believe there is a small population out there who can claim that they have never cheated in any respect. (I admit I am not one of them. I have cheated before.) But I am sure every single one of us have lied in one way or another.
Lying and cheating???
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
Well, I'd like to believe there is a small population out there who can claim that they have never cheated in any respect. (I admit I am not one of them. I have cheated before.) But I am sure every single one of us have lied in one way or another. -
Re: Lying and cheating???
I've lied, but never cheated. I am a firm believer in the saying, "Do unto others as you would have them do to you".
My fiance was dating someone when we first met and became friends. She broke up with him before dating me. you have to respect that.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
I stole my wife away from a knucklehead cop. The only time that I have ever condoned cheating.
Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
cops are dicks so he had it comingOriginally posted by beanzncheezI stole my wife away from a knucklehead cop. The only time that I have ever condoned cheating.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
The retard had the nerve to threaten my life and my car as well. Yeah, buddy... lose your job over a girl. LMAOComment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
^^^ lucky he didn't pull a Rodney King on your ass
Cops are the fuckn biggest assholes. All of themNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
cheat
( P ) Pronunciation Key (ch
t)
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v. tr.- To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
- To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
- To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
- To elude; escape: cheat death.
v. intr.- To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
- To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
- Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
n.- An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
- One who cheats; a swindler.
- Law. Fraudulent acquisition of another's property.
- Botany. An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions.
Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
lie2
( P ) Pronunciation Key (l
)
n.- A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
- Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.
v. lied, ly·ing, (l

ng) lies
v. intr.- To present false information with the intention of deceiving.
- To convey a false image or impression: Appearances often lie.
v. tr. To cause to be in a specific condition or affect in a specific way by telling falsehoods: You have lied yourself into trouble.Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
I know plenty of cops and deputies. No worries.Originally posted by speciale^^^ lucky he didn't pull a Rodney King on your ass
Comment
-
Re: Lying and cheating???
so do I and they are all assholesOriginally posted by beanzncheezI know plenty of cops and deputies. No worries.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment