TreehuggerFriendFinder.com imo
bolivia socializes thier oil....................
Collapse
X
-
Re: bolivia socializes thier oil....................
Awww...you feel left out
You're welcome to join us man...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: bolivia socializes thier oil....................
HAH...I forgot to tell you: I don't even have to fly that far to see my woman these days
Yessir...I've been busy!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: bolivia socializes thier oil....................
Hey Kinky, thanx so much for the links. I made a friend enthusiastic about Lake Ohrid. Maybe next year we will put it on the agenda for the holdiay with friends. I'm not gonna visit it this summer. Most likely i'm gonna pic Spain as i have a contact there where i could stay for a few days..makes it really chjeap and all. Plus the flight to Spain is cheap also.Be as intelligent as you are not!Comment
-
Re: bolivia socializes thier oil....................
I can't be assed to read the last 5 pages.
Boliva owns the oil, BP made £36 billion odd in profits last year more than the GNP of Boliva i would guess.
Fuck BP, i am happy all the profits will be reinvested into the country rather than lining a western shareholders pocket. Boliva has made it;s bed, i hope it is comfortable."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: bolivia socializes thier oil....................
You're gonna drule so hard when I upload the pics next weekOriginally posted by XessexHey Kinky, thanx so much for the links. I made a friend enthusiastic about Lake Ohrid. Maybe next year we will put it on the agenda for the holdiay with friends. I'm not gonna visit it this summer. Most likely i'm gonna pic Spain as i have a contact there where i could stay for a few days..makes it really chjeap and all. Plus the flight to Spain is cheap also.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment