Enjoy!!
John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
Collapse
X
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
dude, i'm gonna pray for you.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com -
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
Before the same shit starts over again....
Everybody making Fun of him because Trance is not your most favourite Genre will be suspended from this site for 3 days...try it out and post bullshit if you don't believe me. I am tired of the bashing postings from some people just because it's not their cup of Tea. I know members of this board who enjoy some trancier stuff here and there but they shut up fearing people will rip them a new one. This has to stop and it stops here. So either say thanks if you appreciate the mix or stay out of this thread.
Folks we are an EDM based Forum. We will never have a relation to Trance but if people post links to sets here and there and others enjoy them, let them live and just head to the next posting. This community should not be known as the ignorant Genre bashing community.Comment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06

I second that.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
take it easy tom, it was just a little tongue-in-cheek humor about joof not the trance genre.Originally posted by TomTomBefore the same shit starts over again....
Everybody making Fun of him because Trance is not your most favourite Genre will be suspended from this site for 3 days...try it out and post bullshit if you don't believe me. I am tired of the bashing postings from some people just because it's not their cup of Tea. I know members of this board who enjoy some trancier stuff here and there but they shut up fearing people will rip them a new one. This has to stop and it stops here. So either say thanks if you appreciate the mix or stay out of this thread.
Folks we are an EDM based Forum. We will never have a relation to Trance but if people post links to sets here and there and others enjoy them, let them live and just head to the next posting. This community should not be known as the ignorant Genre bashing community.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
I was not pointing in your direction but to the rest of the Gang who gets a kick out of bashing others for what they listen do.Originally posted by the sun the seatake it easy tom, it was just a little tongue-in-cheek humor about joof not the trance genre.Comment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
Amen.Originally posted by TomTomI was not pointing in your direction but to the rest of the Gang who gets a kick out of bashing others for what they listen do.
Gets old reading the same old constipated knee jerk mudslinging posts.
If your going to criticize at least make it enlightening or funny.Comment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
now theres a challengeOriginally posted by CNDIf your going to criticize at least make it enlightening or funny.
motherloverComment
-
Re: John 00 Fleming @ Global Trance Grooves 37, 09.05.06
Just a little piece of my mind
I don't care what other people think...I just do this to share music that I love and enjoy. If you don't like it, well that's your opinion...which you are entitled to. But you don't see me going around bashing people just because I don't like what they posted.
Out of respect for my fellow music sharers, I still say thanx. It's the least I can do for the time they put into doing this.
And by the way...if you don't like what I post then don't download it. It's as simple as that.
No offense intended to anybody.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment