Thanks...........
Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
Collapse
X
-
Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
Hernan is coming into town and i havnt seen him since GG 2003, any one saw him lately ? how was it ? shall i go or save me dosh ?
Thanks...........^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Tags: None -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
I went to his show in Dallas about a month ago. I went with the mindset of wanting to hear some banging tracks and basslines , and he delivered most definitely. definitely kept the crowd pumping. The second disc on his new renaissance cd reminds me most of what he spun at the show. If your in to that kind of set, I highly recommend going, you'll have fun.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me- -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
V-Sag is openning for him there. Dont miss this and GO! You wont regret it.
f.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
Since when did Egypt become a part of Europe? Must have missed that in Geography class. ;-)
f.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Cairo Egypt 18th of May
I wasnt replying to you bro... I was giving the MS folks a hard time. They moved this thread into the "Parties in Europe" section... hehe.Originally posted by DzoneCool, u guys sold it to me ..im defo goin then ....and who said any thing about Euro !!
i will take pics
Enjoy yourself.
f.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment