Just curious. I want everyone's answer, even if it's been posted. I might put a few of these polls out just to see your thoughts.
FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
Collapse
X
-
FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
Exactly what fruit was the forbidden fruit that Adam & Eve ate?
Just curious. I want everyone's answer, even if it's been posted. I might put a few of these polls out just to see your thoughts.Tags: None -
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
...and that's why I'm always bored of mercuryserver these days.Comment
-
-
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
is this some kind of weird theological test?....... and for the record the bible doesn't say it's an "apple" merely a fruit from God's tree of "knowledge of good and evil". In simple terms it's a metaphor.... You feelin all religious there Pickle?
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
Wikipedia - "Popularly, the fruit has been identified as an apple (perhaps as a Latin pun of 'malus' sounding like 'evil' and 'apple'), although the Bible does not identify the fruit as an apple. Judaism teaches that the fruit may have been either grape, fig, wheat, or citron."sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
I think it was a banana. Really. Think of it...it must've been all jungle out there, I don't see apples growing in the Amazon, do you? It must've been a banana. Or a coconut maybe. Coconuts taste really good and are very nutritious - they contain very much all you need to survive.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
hahaha...then it MUST've been a banana. Really.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: FAO Christians (The forbidden fruit!)
apple. at least that is what is depicted. final answer.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment