Do you?
The first girl
Collapse
X
-
The first girl
So I was listening to the local radio show on the way into work this morning and they were saying how EVERY guy remembers the name of the first girl in his class to get boobs. It made me laugh becuase even though I was 11 or 12, I sure remember, Julie Zimmer.
Do you?28Yes, I remember her name (sigh fondly)39.29%11No, no clue what her name was.46.43%13No, too busy having illicit sex with my teacher14.29%4No, I was too busy trying to find my way out of the closet.0%0It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Tags: None -
Re: The first girl
I remember the girl who first let me see them !!
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: The first girl
I just remember showing up for the first day at Jr high and every girl there had gotten her titties over the summer, I was like
Why is it so much more meaningful when it happens to your own age group? It's not like there weren't breasticles around before then.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
-
Re: The first girl
True, but maybe it was that way becuase you were used to wanting her to be on your kickball team, and then all of a sudden you just wanted her to be on your lap.Originally posted by KobeWhy is it so much more meaningful when it happens to your own age group? It's not like there weren't breasticles around before then.
I think my avatar is particularly appropriate for this thread.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: The first girl
yep, i remember.... her name was stephanie hopping.... hottest blonde at school."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: The first girl
Spying on your mom in the shower doesn't count.Originally posted by asdf_adminmine was not a girl ... it was a women.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment