If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Eu nasci em Portugal. Cresci em diferentes paises. Nunca foi a intencao como eu falei previamente to offend. Also, I never said anything about third world. Argentina is in Latin America and has an amazing scene, maybe one of the best. Colombia has a great scene. Brazil is OK. This has nothing to do with developed or third world countries. Em algums lugares essas coisas acontecem eu nao sei porque. Talvez simplesmente era o publico naquela noite em particular. I also just wanted to discuss.
I'll be in your region this summer, for sure I'll check it out the scene with better eyes and look for what you said. In regards to the dj adapting or the public adapting, I believe is a little bit of both, but you should not get away from your base style just to please the public.
Best regards.
Tudo de bom.
way to go fresh peosy
talking about "third countries" what do you think you are... is your country something like the los paradise or what??... and what do you mean with rui da silve being not a well know producer... you must be like 15 or 13 perhaps you didnt get his tracks or something.
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "
talking about "third countries" what do you think you are... is your country something like the los paradise or what??... and what do you mean with rui da silve being not a well know producer... you must be like 15 or 13 perhaps you didnt get his tracks or something.
hansh20, actually I'm 29 and not 20 like you. I've been in this business for 15 years.
Do you understand Portuguese? Because if you do, you'll notice that I wrote that I didn't say absolutely anything about third world. The contrary.
One thing I agree with Kinetic, it seems that here there are only a few people who really knows about the shit.
About Rui da Silva just one question: Do you place him at the same level of guys like sasha, digweed, deep dish? Rui da Silva can be a producer. But not this level of producer.
Well, this weekend I'll be on the hififestival, Sasha will be there, then I'll be in Spain, Dance Valley, Ibiza, lets' see how will be the reception for him on these places.
Keep watching videos, downloading sets and wondering from far away.
Astounding? What da fuck is that? Do you even know how to write in English? Talking about ignorance...
WHATEVER, keep listening to shitty music
WHAT? Oh I get it... you are retarded....
Because neither Sasha, Digweed, or Deep Dish are very well know for being producers, rather DJ's. It's ASTOUNDING that after 15 years in this business you don't know the difference...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment