Don?t get me wrong I understand why some people might not like it, but I love that twisted noisy mess, I?m afraid to think what might happen to my brain if I listened to that track while on drugs.
James Holden - At the Controls
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
Totally.Originally posted by asdf_admin
Don?t get me wrong I understand why some people might not like it, but I love that twisted noisy mess, I?m afraid to think what might happen to my brain if I listened to that track while on drugs. -
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
why do you geezers do not like that track? i find it tres excellent ... too dark for you? too much synth? mom and dad do not approve? what is it ...? it makes me want to smoke crack under a bridge and throw rocks in the street. there is no better feeling.Nazi trance fuck off
I NEED INPUT! FUCKING INPUT!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
Originally posted by asdf_admin....mom and dad do not approve?

You?ve been reading my diary
Don?t know dude It just sounds like a washmachine to me no groove no flow, just saturated noise.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
and he said he stop smoking weed...yeah right?....this album is absolubtly great.....im hearing and hearig it again and again.....brilliant........i must say that he do heroin...not weed!!https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
officially? because you doOriginally posted by asdf_adminwhy do you geezers do not like that track?
... i don't know dom... it just doesn't do anything for me... frankly annoyed me like anonin (kidding young jedi, only kidding). then again, i only listened to it once so I'll go back and listen again... maybe it'll grow on me, like a tumor.
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
Originally posted by asdf_admin
I NEED INPUT! FUCKING INPUT!
Im sure there are some clubs/bars/sauna's that can help you with that........Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
these CDs do not represent music in a club
this isn't GU
this is artblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
I've been listening to disc 2 HEAVILY for a long time. I'm listening to disc 1 for my first time right now.
Comment
-
Re: James Holden - At the Controls
maybe you guys do not like the setup for that track ... ? I dunno. top track for me. cool beans if you do not dig the dug.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment