hmmmm
EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
Collapse
X
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
To clarify....
Not much in the way of visuals, aside from color and depth perception trickery.....
There was actually a chick at the party who brought a institutional size group tooth-whitening seminar kit... and she proceeded to fuck with everyone ever so perfectly (and with a brilliant sense of humor I might add) by just announcing that it was time for the workshop and confidently going about it as though it was a scheduled event.... and going quick enough to get people excited and participating without giving them enough time to contemplate the ridiculousness of the timing and setting...
I took home the rest of the big-ass kit cuz I didnt take part whilst there.... and my friends all told me how much fun and whacked her seminar actually was... apparently it included smoking, drinking, and toking with ettiquete lessons interspersed throughout...Comment
-
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
Gotta wait until I get my new contact lenses (stupid yearly prescription law wont let me just order more) cuz the glasses and a hawk sont look right together.Originally posted by picklemonkeyi thought you were going for the mohawk
The people have a right to know.Comment
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
Skahound wanna cracker?Originally posted by skahoundPoto, it was a pleasure talking to you. Invite a brotha next time you bitch-ass trick.
Twas a pleasure talk to you as well Joe... I liked the part where I talked to you for 2 minutes having no idea who you were and only realized it when you said you were at home for the night already and I demanded to know why you were in so early...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
I just remembered that we put an empty capri-sun in the dog's cage and locked it in there... then we decided that it was a setup by the Hi-C people, whose spokesperson was Joan Jett... We kept making reference to Joan Jett and her Hi-C Juice box people's upcoming concert and how it was going to be the best ever!Comment
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
lol, this thread is the main reason i stopped taking acid a long time ago. ill stick with shrooms/.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
damn am i the only one around here without his #?Comment
-
Re: EVERYBODY right now read this RE poto
Shit, remind me to bring my sharpie to Ohio and make sure it stays permanantly on the bathroom walls there this time.... I was wondering why I wasn't getting any ohio calls lately.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsdamn am i the only one around here without his #?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment