Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
now that is an illustrated weekend. great postOriginally posted by Lrn
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Re: Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
back at work today
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
lol, no doubt!Originally posted by specialeback at work today
I went into the weekend with ZERO plans, and ended up having an awesome time. Sucks being back at work, but at least its only a 4 day week.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
except that one weekend when pickle realized sightless was a pussyComment
-
Re: Whats everyone doing for the long Weekend?
fantastic! haven't heard a set in a progressive style like that in quite some time...Originally posted by littleanniehey FM, how was the music @ Room 960?
after 40+ hours awake...hell yeaOriginally posted by miketpotobest weekend EVER
and I got my nap...of 45 minutes
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment