Unless I get a sick deal for the 30D, I'll prolly stick for the 20D with the 17-85mm lens. The other one that comes as a Kit is the 18-55mm
Would you ever spend
Collapse
X
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Unless I get a sick deal for the 30D, I'll prolly stick for the 20D with the 17-85mm lens. The other one that comes as a Kit is the 18-55mmwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Would you ever spend
Yup, I just bought that lens after reading about it on dpreview... and thats the lens I shoot most of my work with. LOVE that lens...Originally posted by KamalGood adbvice indeed. I might end up going for the 20D after all. Btw is there a lens you recommend. DPReview seemed to LOVE the 17 - 85mm Lens and that is the one I am leaning toward.
And yea, 20D rocks.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
So... What did you end up with K?Originally posted by KamalUnless I get a sick deal for the 30D, I'll prolly stick for the 20D with the 17-85mm lens. The other one that comes as a Kit is the 18-55mm
f.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
My GF just bought the new Canon Ixus65, she had a previous model which I'd got her (grumble).
There's only a few makes worth purchasing when it comes down to cameras, Canon are well up there.

This was just over ?200-
You pay for what you get like everything else.
Buy, buy, buy.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Hah, all of a sudden my mother was such a sport to order me a camera - it had to be a simple thing since we ran into some serious trouble with booking my ticket to Ghana for this summer (cost us an additional 1000 euros), but I'm gonna get a Canon Powershot A540 in one of these days. It'll do to keep people posted from Africa, 6 mpix, 4x optical zoom and up to 800 ISO. I think it'll work fine for me right now, and it's a good chance to find out wether I like photography or not. If so, I can always start saving up for better gear whenever I get a decent job
@ Kamal: what did you get??? Or have you been stuck behind the screen for weeks now flippin between the 20D and the 30D trying to decide...
@Faisal: HAH. Finally...no DSLR, but DO expect pics from me soon
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
hey Kamal, check out XPbargains.com
they usually list great coupon codes and I have seen the 30d with Kit at around 1200 before.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Originally posted by Yao@ Kamal: what did you get??? Or have you been stuck behind the screen for weeks now flippin between the 20D and the 30D trying to decide...
are you stalking me ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
no
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
because the pretty much sums up what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks
though I did get the 30 gb video pod over the weekend for Suganawww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Kamal go with the 30D. These digi's are not even full frame ... so it's not worth to invest all that money. granted the 20d is uber nice ... forget the extra 1000 and go with a 30d. in about 2 years or less ... those models will have full frame. so it will be tres nice. invest in lens ... and you will be square.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
You bought an iPod? Oh wait, for her. Phew. She wouldn't be able to discern the sound quality.
Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Er... you mean 20D, not 30D right? The 30D is more expensive, not the 20D. ;-)Originally posted by asdf_adminKamal go with the 30D. These digi's are not even full frame ... so it's not worth to invest all that money. granted the 20d is uber nice ... forget the extra 1000 and go with a 30d. in about 2 years or less ... those models will have full frame. so it will be tres nice. invest in lens ... and you will be square.
f.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
I'm actually giving the Rebel 350 a SERIOUS look, half the price and not as bad performance wise either (seems the 30D is only speedier and has the 9 point Auto Focus as opposed the 7 point from the 350). Dont think its worth losing $750 over thatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
In that case I think the Digital Rebel is your weapon of choice....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
hmm. i,ve been looking @ this post for a few weeks now and wondering or not if i should add my comment to it or not.....if i were into photography then i probibly would have no hesitation in paying for the best no matter what the cost was but i,m not lol but a good picture for me consists of a picture that manages to capture the moment of when the picture was taken and i,m sure you have all seen outstanding pictures which have been taken by cheep shit camera's lol...my advice ? if it makes u happy then spend it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment