So, I'm wondering who's responsible for finally getting us one, so I can properly thank them.
Who got us a sports forum??
Collapse
X
-
Who got us a sports forum??
I remember asking for one when the site was getting put back together after that dark day in 06/04, but was told it would make the site too "obtuse."
So, I'm wondering who's responsible for finally getting us one, so I can properly thank them.
Tags: None -
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
i'd give the credit to sightless.... because we got sick and tired of "yankee rants" in yakkity yak"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
-
-
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
yah, everytime an american posted something about football or baseball all the euro ppl hated it, and every time they posted soccer shit, americans flamed it. so here we are.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
good idea though.........Comment
-
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
and its probably still happening.... only to a smaller audienceOriginally posted by thesightlessyah, everytime an american posted something about football or baseball all the euro ppl hated it, and every time they posted soccer shit, americans flamed it. so here we are.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
Who?d a thunk it? This forum is born out of the most unsuspecting motherOriginally posted by miketpotoI threw a hissy fit over IM with Jibgolly until he suggested it...
Thank this nagging bitch.
Comment
-
Re: Who got us a sports forum??
oh yeah, mike hates sports in general.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment