jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
Collapse
X
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
That second track certainly rocks. Kinda chill but so many things going on in that track.Originally posted by johns
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
thanks very much
this set was actually 80 mins so i will put the full length version up here soon
cheers
jonComment
-
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
My wish granted.Originally posted by jonathan lislethanks very much
this set was actually 80 mins so i will put the full length version up here soon
cheers
jonComment
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
Any word on the full mix?
Impatient I know.Comment
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
Good Times....Originally posted by jonathan lislethanks very much
this set was actually 80 mins so i will put the full length version up here soon
cheers
jon
I hate mixes getting cut off... it's like leaving during the middle of a set that's fucking rockin it... don't make no sense.Comment
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
Jonathan L played a blinder last year when he opened for Diggers at Bedrock (Air) ... so I'm looking forward to hearing the full set.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: jon lisle guest mix 5-27-06
That last one is Break 3000 - Lights (My Best Friend). Love it!Originally posted by TomTomLisle's mix was just frigging great and I liked it a lot. It should have go on for another hour in the style of the last track he played though.
PhilipComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment