f.
Would you ever spend
Collapse
X
-
Re: Would you ever spend
err yeah, that is what i meant. kids don't do drugs when you are young. you turn out like me. you write 20d and you think 30, but you really are thinking about how good that doughnut was. mmm doughnut.Er... you mean 20D, not 30D right? The 30D is more expensive, not the 20D. ;-)
f.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Would you ever spend
Just get the 30D so you don't come back in here wishing you had bought it instead.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Kamal, they a look at sites like pbase.com and search for photos by camera model. To me this is the best way to compare the camera's picture taking quality. They are done by some photographers and mostly by regular people like us. Look at a bunch with the rebel and then look at a bunch with the 30D and compare.Originally posted by KamalI'm actually giving the Rebel 350 a SERIOUS look, half the price and not as bad performance wise either (seems the 30D is only speedier and has the 9 point Auto Focus as opposed the 7 point from the 350). Dont think its worth losing $750 over that
IMO, if you buy the rebel, you might be wishing you got the 30D instead. I'm not trying to knock the rebel as a bad camera, which it is not, but you can't really compare a 30d and a rebel. 2 different leauges IMO.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
not to mention the "marginal" differences between the 2 cameras
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/comp...os30d&show=all
that right there is what is making it harder for me to buy the 30Dwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
thank GOD I know never to ask you for accounting questions now.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
thats better
at my prevailing wage rate, those nuggets are like the 30Dwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
The 2 main differences for me to go with the 30d are the following:Originally posted by Kamalnot to mention the "marginal" differences between the 2 cameras
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/comp...os30d&show=all
that right there is what is making it harder for me to buy the 30D
the 30D camera body is more durable. It can handle a drop and I am clumsy.
the 30D has a lot less noise at high iso settings. a lot less noise with low lighting as well. I know photoshop can fix a lot of things, but I rather get it right the 1st time.
Finally, hurry the fuck up and get a camera, then post some pics or STFU!!!!!!
cool site you sent http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/archives...503_1544.shtmlNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
I'm a shopper who second guesses himself till the product runs out of style, so yes it will be a bit before I get this
if you wanna see some existing picts taken with my G5, check out www.kamal.mercuryblogs.com/photos/
thats a collection of some of my previous personal favorites, I haven't upload a LOAD of new oneswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
actually my wife was there last June, those are pictures she took during her trip there. She's getting sucked into my growing obsession with photography, however not as badly
she's very happy with the G5 but is ok with me getting the Rebel, she's not comfortable either getting the 20D (or higher) specially for the price, which is making my decision even harder
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Would you ever spend
Yosemite looks like a sweet place to go. You will also notice that with the DSLR like the rebel or 30d, no more of that massive purple fringing.Originally posted by KamalI'm a shopper who second guesses himself till the product runs out of style, so yes it will be a bit before I get this
if you wanna see some existing picts taken with my G5, check out www.kamal.mercuryblogs.com/photos/
thats a collection of some of my previous personal favorites, I haven't upload a LOAD of new ones
Why don't you get the rebel and then sell it on ebay in a year and buy a new 30d with the money you make.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment