experiments from the jib institute.....
Collapse
X
-
experiments from the jib institute.....
The Experiment
Some of you may have heard of the practice of ?double bagging? ? wearing two condoms during sex for extra protection (something not recommended by most condom manufacturers) . Taking this idea to its ultimate extreme, we set out to answer the question ?How many condoms can you put on your dick?? However, since we were unable to find anyone with a penis willing to undertake this assignment, we had to settle for answering the question ?How many condoms can you put on a dildo?? The answer: a lot. Hundreds. Tons. Or at least a couple of pounds worth. See what happened as we layered on the latex.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Tags: None -
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
now I see what sank the U Boatswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
Wearing a condom is like having a bath with your wellies on.Comment
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
you britons take your willy off while showering ? wow I bet copperfield couldn't top that
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
he's english !!!! he only takes his willy out when david beckham is on the tvComment
-
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
Originally posted by red1he's english !!!! he only takes his willy out when david beckham is on the tv
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
You're from the Highlands, you take it out while watching James Bond movies with Sean Connery in it...Originally posted by red1he's english !!!! he only takes his willy out when david beckham is on the tv
Shhhhaken not shhhtirred Mishhhh Moneypenny
Comment
-
Re: experiments from the jib institute.....
that experiment answers the question that none of ever asked
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment