http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/go...ik=dsc_leftnav
Tribal Life
Collapse
X
-
Tribal Life
Anyone seen "Going Tribal" on Discovery Channel? Its been out for months, but they had a back to back the other day. Seems like the only point of the show is what drug each tribe does. No wonder they have all these gods they praise. Most of them the host must wait or prove himself to do the dope then he gets tore up for like a week. Whats worse is he will do the stuff (snorting powdered tree sap is one of them) and they will give him more and more on a binge. I'm off to find the name of that tree....purely educational of course
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/go...ik=dsc_leftnavTags: None -
Re: Tribal Life
I love this show! Your thread title threw me off though... 'Tribal Life' is the name of a show on the Travel Channel which is as interesting as Going Tribal. Both are quality, and I watch them every change I get. for the indigenous nudity
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment