I've seen Oakenfold live about 4 times
Guilty.
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Guilty.
Originally posted by picklemonkeyI've seen Oakenfold live about 4 times
last time i saw him i learned my lesson... he played for 45 minutes and costed me 50 dlls X 2, cause i went with my gf" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
-
Re: Guilty.
Saw him for the 1st time this yr....probably the last time I will see him too. At least I got in for freeOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI've seen Oakenfold live about 4 times
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
Re: Guilty.
Originally posted by picklemonkeyI've seen Oakenfold live about 4 times
Glad someone got the idea of the thread here.
Comment
-
-
Re: Guilty.
I have a feeling there'll be a lot of confessions between you and I before it starts to pick up.Comment
-
Re: Guilty.
I am Canadian and I don't have any beer in my fridgesigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
Re: Guilty.
I've seen Oakenfold twice and the second time, he sat back in a chair the whole time. He felt stupid when one of his vinyls was scratched and fucked up. It took him a few to notice to. He jumped out of the chair and almost fell.
I have also seen Tiesto twice
but it was before he was famous, I swear
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment