lol we don't say 'eh' at the end of every sentence...I am sure we say it on occasion, or I say it as a joke sometimes
How records is productioned in these states united
Collapse
X
-
Re: How records is productioned in these states united
lol we don't say 'eh' at the end of every sentence...I am sure we say it on occasion, or I say it as a joke sometimessigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: How records is productioned in these states united
I checked my earlier post about the guy being so fucking CANADIAN, and I realized I wasn't detailed enough... Karen, I think that canadians speak english properly just fine and even better than a lot of Americans... it's just painfully obvious that he has a canadian dialect when he talks. Additionally, he's got an extremely annoying voice and his inflection is horribly too monotone and droning for that which should be narrating a documentary...
And the show itself is pretty bland in its camera-work, editing, and pace. I love educational television and documentaries, but this one reminds me of the cheese documentary thats on tv in the hotel in European Vacation.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment