http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=40159BAA4E453C6E
Karlos Elizondo- KISS 100 Guest Mix, May 2003
Collapse
X
-
Karlos Elizondo- KISS 100 Guest Mix, May 2003
AS requested, heres the ONLY mix of Karlos Elizondo's that I own. Its an AWESOME mix too! One of those "classic" gotta have's from Kiss 100. Enjoy!!
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=40159BAA4E453C6E
Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
Tags: None -
Re: Karlos Elizondo- KISS 100 Guest Mix, May 2003
Thanks mate, and good for the mexican guy
°O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°
Comment
-
Re: Karlos Elizondo- KISS 100 Guest Mix, May 2003
wait, isnt this May 2004? I have it as 2004, could it be the same one?
Karlos Elizondo is one of Mexico's top DJ's, the guys has some serious track selection and technical abilities, live the guy simply tares it up disgustingly!
wish I could catch him soon again
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment