Don't play it on the iPod.
Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
it works fine Beanz.Don't play it on the iPod.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
nice one cuntpuncher.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
I know they work fine. I just didn't like the output of them.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
i watch movies on it beanz as well.
plus share my work on TV etc.
the whole itunes + iPod thing works great.
if you get better headphones ... it actually sounds a lot better.
the white buds are the biggest POS.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
You can get the best earbuds, headphones, etc. and it still won't improve the fact that they have a lower signal-to-noise ratio and freq. response, among other things. Now I know for most people, they can't tell (what a surprise).
Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
i understand. starbucks and apple for me ... i am sorry.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
In case I didn't mention this already, I heard this set last week while on the plane and it was fan-fucking-tastic. I was actually grooving in my seat.
Comment
-
Re: Jenks! On MercurySessions. Now!
Originally posted by beanzncheezI heard this set last week while on the plane
Deported again?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment