If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
TL
Frangellico - A Piece of Paradise
Moshic - Nightstalker
Derek Howell - Western High
Blue Haze - Tomorrows Today
Blue Haze - We Will Fade
Plass - We Are Going to Buenos Aires
Habersham - Dune Sessions
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Originally posted by red1
thanks jula, you have been kind of quite recently lol
I changed job, so I have no office net with good upload speed, that's why.... and I never wanted to upload radio rips just after show, this is second cause.
Now: quality, not quantity
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Quality has become so important to me Jula. Your great bro. I have so much music now, its hard to hear it all. So knowing I'm grabbing an excellent set has become big to me. Thanks!
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
Originally posted by robprunzit
Quality has become so important to me Jula. Your great bro. I have so much music now, its hard to hear it all. So knowing I'm grabbing an excellent set has become big to me. Thanks!
I also have too much to listen, I know how it is.....
But Rob... do you remember? At the beggining was Martin Garcia, then Victoria R, have you been ever dissapointed? I think no, my bro. Turn now your eyes to Facu's sets, they are great, believe me.
Re: Facu Cruz - Tender Classics - You must have it!!!
I don't know what it is. Argentina has the Dj's. How do so many keep coming from there. Better yet ... lets all go there and check'em out in their clubs.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment