Appreciate the kind words guys. Glad it was liked!
New - RPO Frisky Set
Collapse
X
-
Re: New - RPO Frisky Set
Appreciate the kind words guys. Glad it was liked! -
Re: New - RPO Frisky Set
To all of you who havent dl this set yet - DO IT!!! (hope the link is still active)
Its been in my car for weeks now and I love it. I love it so much that the cop stopped me the other day and asked me to turn it down a little unless he'd give me a ticket - so I did for a few 100 meters then I turned the volume to the max again!!!
wooooo hoooooo
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: New - RPO Frisky Set
Thats funny Katkich!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment