I actually just hate Pete Tong and Fergie. Judge Jules is okay, but its just not my cup of tea. I only like some of the Essential Mixes lately like PVD, Gabriel and Dresden. The older stuff was much better. Also, Im in a bad mood this week, so I take it out on the Radio 1 DJ's.
Essential mix 13-05-2006 Big Weekend ( 9sets )
Collapse
X
-
Re: Essential mix 13-05-2006 Big Weekend ( 9sets )
I actually just hate Pete Tong and Fergie. Judge Jules is okay, but its just not my cup of tea. I only like some of the Essential Mixes lately like PVD, Gabriel and Dresden. The older stuff was much better. Also, Im in a bad mood this week, so I take it out on the Radio 1 DJ's.Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
-
Re: Essential mix 13-05-2006 Big Weekend ( 9sets )
Bad mood... (don't be female bro).
Ok, I see your more a tech/trance kinda person. Thats cool, just gives me a place to understand your likes and dislikes.
I'm a prog lover, and a trance and techno tolerator (barely). We all like something ... don't we.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment