You can buy the CD here for only ?9.22 http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...59/1486/2.html
New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Collapse
X
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
You can buy the CD here for only ?9.22 http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...59/1486/2.html -
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
And that would definitely be the wise choice. As if we had to say that to anyone here.
Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
UK, £8.99 delivered from Play.com or HMV.co.uk
Ain't got round to hearing this yet...Comment
-
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
and i would imagine the licensing costs would be another cost cutter. you need to pay for half the tracks. i am fukking sick of the single disc release's, fukking bullsh1t if you ask me. i was reading that it took sasha 2 days to put together fundacion... fukk me for the money he made from tha cd and it took that long, GU were cheap fukkin cvnts with that money making bomb!Originally posted by beanzncheezI couldn't tell you the specifics but I do recall reading some articles on it. The overall price of a double disc is much cheaper than say buying two single discs. The production cost is cheaper as well since, they don't have to make everything x 2. Not stating this for everyone, but it's been well documented that many people refrain from making a double or even a triple disc release do to those stats. It sucks. I've read some interviews where bands wanted to release a double or triple disc release but the label wouldn't let them because it wasn't deemed as "profitable". Bound by the contract of the label, the band couldn't really proceed with their ideas. Bastards.
for diggers cd on amazon there was a list price of $17.98 and a "sale" to $13.98. whenever i buy cd's (usually from newbury comics... north east chain) new double discs (newbury always charge you less when you buy new) are marked down from $19/$18 to around $15. i know when i buy this cd today it will be round $13. i feel like they are ripping us off these days ...
it is like 2 buck cheaper and you lose half the music .... fukk that
Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
definitely a solid mix CD from DigweedBefore you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
WOW is all I have to say about this mix. Just bought it from Beatport yesterday. I cannot stop listening to it. I thought the Margot and Tigerskin tracks he includes on this were going to be awesome and they were...but man that On Spec track is absolutely mindblowing! solid.Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
that extrawelt redux remix of MARGOT has been killing me ever since I heard it played live by Cusick... so glad it's on this CDFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Damn, can't wait to hear this bitch. If it's as good as everyone is saying it is, I will be very happy. A nice, new, kick-ass Digweed mix is always welcome.
Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Single CD comps never do Digweed justice. Even his MMII. He's just one of those DJs that need at least 2 hours to get the groove on.
And has anyone heard the promo of this? Had the worst voicevoers ever. I know they're meant to deter people and promote sales of the original release, but man, the voiceovers were so unprofessionally done. Even the Kiss or Essential Mix jingles are done better.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
I am PLEASANTLY surprised by this CD! Definitely a very superb mix. The odd thing is, the mixing/programming is very typical digweed, but the track selection is very different from his past compilations, and it sounds awesome! The last couple of compilations missed the mark for me, but this compilation really hits it! Now I'm even more excited to see him tomorrow night here in LA @ the mayan!! :PComment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
you can also get this at beaport.com for 9.99, way worth the buy IMO.
https://www.beatport.com/renaissance/dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment